Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fetoscope

My sissy in law let me borrow her fetoscope so I could start listening to the baby's heart beating. I was VERY excited...and...so was Halie. She couldn't wait to try it on herself and listen to her baby's heartbeat either! Fetoscope is not at all like a doppler...Not invasive at all. Midwives start using them at around 19 weeks and I of course thought it would work sooner for me but it didn't because...I'm no exception to the rule. I am 20 weeks now and I think I can hear something if it's really quiet in the room...which isn't often around here!

Here is me at 20 weeks pregnant! Not much change from last time, but I can definitely feel my little one moving around in there now! It's SO exciting :) I think I almost look smaller haha...must be the angle because I'm not shrinking any!

3 comments:

Cara said...

You look LOWER! But still beautiful! Aww, the pg woman glow... Halie looks cute with that fetoscope :)

Stefan said...

Hi Mallory, thought I'd say hello. I bookmarked this.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.