Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tiny Tid-bits

Haven't been on for awhile. I guess when all is said and done, life happens so quickly, that I can hardly find time to check my e-mail lately.

Baby has been sucking the life out of me from the inside out for 36 weeks now (thanks Melody) and I'm just about sick of feeling like a fat whale with a broken back. Went to the doctor yesterday and it looks like my body is getting ready to have this little bugger that I so anxiously await to hold in my arms.

Halie is still clueless as to what is going on. In the meantime, she's having fun not having to share mommy, reading books, kissing doggy noses and singing Kwinkle Kwinkle Widdle Staw while dancing to her own tune. She could care less if mommy says she's having a baby. The funny thing about two year olds is that they are only focused on the reality of now. Something I as an adult have a hard time focusing on, my two year old deals better with.

No comments: