Monday, April 20, 2009

Katelynn is getting an upper molar right now, and therefore is being a little stinker and making it impossible to teach Halie today. Dad had to leave for Martinsdale very early this morning and has issues with the word 'quiet' so he managed to wake Katelynn up two hours earlier than normal.

Halie is reading a book right now and making it her own. I love hearing her turn a storybook into whatever she can think up. It never really makes sense, but it's good for her.

She doesn't know about her bed
And her bed is so nice and comfy and she just climbs in.
And something really happens, but you just do what she says.
And the big cat is going to bite you if you go touch her, and she's not nice.
And I love Cinderella.
And Jack and Gus are making a cake.
The dog pooped and I said NOO!
You go outside!
The clock and the apples of the cookies, really get nervous.
And she doesn't really happen about that!

That's Halie's story. I think it has something to do with Cinderella...but maybe it just has her name in it. Anyways, I think today Halie will have to wait until Katelynn naps for mommy to read and teach her.

My little Katelynn just came up to me and said "Poopf?" so looks like I have a task at hand! And a stinky one at that!

No comments: